We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
WHAT WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect and process the following data about you:
(a) Information you give us
This may include, for example, your name, your email address, your telephone numbers, and your comments which you may provide when you submit a form to us, contact us or register to access parts of our site.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
(b) Information we automatically collect when you visit our site
This may include, for example, technical information such as your IP address, or your browser type and version, or information about your visit including how you came to and left our site.
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations;
- to improve our site;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
(c) Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you visit other sites we operate, or the other services we provide.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we process.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Please note, we will not disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. If you don’t want us to use your personal data for marketing purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the DPA. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
News / 5 Sep 2015Tremonti reveal first leg of Euro tour
Band detail 12 dates across mainland Europe this winter - UK shows to be announced next week
News / 5 Sep 2015Lonely The Brave talk Control sessions
They reveal singer David Jakes had to lay down vocals for track as soon as he heard guitar riff for the first time
News / 5 Sep 2015Adler thought GNR would be together forever
Drummer wanted original lineup to emulate longevity of Aerosmith and the Rolling Stones
News / 4 Sep 2015Monster Magnet launch Watch Me Fade video
New Jersey psych-warriors premiere track from Cobras And Fire album